Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Jessica Simpson Tells John Mayer Stop Talking About Her in Bed


From The New York Post:

"I don't accept it," she told Oprah Winfrey on her show today. "I haven't written back."
Mayer had to apologize after his interview in the current issue of Playboy appeared last month. In it, the singer called Simpson "sexual napalm" and said having sex with her was like "crack cocaine."

"Sexually, it was crazy," he said. "That's all I'll say."

Simpson and Mayer dated on and off for two years.

She said that she's "a little bit angry" at Mayer but acknowledged, "I guess I could have been a lot worse."

With a laugh, she added that since the interview came out her "phone is ringing off the hook I have to say."

But, she said, "I don't want people to know how I am in bed!"

The constant scrutiny from all corners wears on Simpson.

"I can't say that I've allowed myself to ignore it because it's everywhere," she said. "Those voices are sometimes in my head when I fall asleep."

Simpson was on Winfrey's program to plug her new reality show, "The Price of Beauty."
Full story

Via New York Post

The Last Tradition

No comments:

Post a Comment