Now, can someone tell me why Russel Galipeau and Kate Faulkner of the Channel Islands Parks Service and the biologists of the Nature Conservancy (aka Conspiracy) are not in jail for killing thousands of pigs and piglets, unt
Thursday, April 15, 2010
puppy love...
I did it my ..way...
I don't believe for one minute that Paul Anka abused his wife.. and I think we can all agree that abuse of animals is unacceptable..we can agree without being disagreeable, can't we? Animal abuse is a crime and if I catch you kicking the cat or starving the dog, I'll put the hurt on you.
Now, can someone tell me why Russel Galipeau and Kate Faulkner of the Channel Islands Parks Service and the biologists of the Nature Conservancy (aka Conspiracy) are not in jail for killing thousands of pigs and piglets, unt
old number of hawks and owls, black rats and mice and plants for NO REASON AT ALL? I'll tell you why..because if you put "feral" or "non-native" in a sentence, you can justify killing almost anything! The Channel Islands native-only restoration is the biggest scam in California history and they are still trying to sell it with help from Chuck Graham, a Carp homeboy who writes nature articles and says exactly what the Parks people tell him to say..to all these folks, I say you should be behind bars..I declare a citizen's arrest and won't rest until justice is served!! now, get me a bacon, cheese and hawk liver omelet..
Now, can someone tell me why Russel Galipeau and Kate Faulkner of the Channel Islands Parks Service and the biologists of the Nature Conservancy (aka Conspiracy) are not in jail for killing thousands of pigs and piglets, unt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment