Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, February 15, 2010

3 days of the condor...

me and the raven we make our way....
hey..pssst...listen here now, Wendy's lawyers are after me..shhhh...I think they wanna sue me so if you see them and they ask you questions, tell 'em you don't know me and don't even like me..will ya? I think Wendy wants to sue me cos she hasn't sewn anyone for weeks now, I hear...
her lawyers are a bunch of bratty little white guys and few bratty old guys and man they might wanna talk to me about things..you know what I mean..I know some things and they might want to know what those things are that I know what things they are..so I don't want to talk to them because I don't talk to pussies and I don't fuck ugly women and Wendy's ugly..those are my two rules!
so I gotta go underground for a few days..ride the rails so to speak...don't worry, they won't catch me, they're too stupid..looking! HA HA AH!
I'll be back when the crow flies south....

No comments:

Post a Comment