Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, March 28, 2010

only pretty as you feel..

Tea for Two...or 200??
ok so yesterday I went to the Courthouse to watch the Tea Party protest..I waited and waited and waited until around 3:30 and only a few people were there..I guess I should have stayed because the other press reported "hundreds" showed up...this is interesting because they must've been sequestered somewhere..now I know it takes time to walk from De La Guerra Plaza to the Courthouse, but I don't think hundreds showed up on Saturdays..maybe 50 or 65 at the most. The rightwing media reported higher numbers and took UP CLOSE pictures to make the crowd look bigger and more impressive..but I know better. Some things the rightwing media didn't show, you'll only find here..we all know the Tea Party is afraid of one thing: black people in the White House..that's it, that's all..so in reality I saw some skinheads and some grafitti on the Courthouse walls..very disturbing and racist. and what's with all the teabag American flags?? I know I live in America..the flag above the Courthouse is proper, the other ones are tacky props for political campaigns to get your money! Tacky, just like the Teabaggers..there were other folks visiting the Courthouse like this young lady with a perfect body..she's the future of America, not the fuddy duddy teabaggers..it's not a pretty world if you're not pretty...

No comments:

Post a Comment