Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, March 12, 2010

James Brown’s Body Stolen


Well, the hardest working man in show busness can’t seem to lay still.

From New York Post:

Legendary entertainer James Brown is now "The Gone-father of Soul."

One of Brown's daughters reportedly claims that the singer's body has gone missing from its crypt -- part of an elaborate plot to prevent her from carrying out an autopsy that will determine whether he was really killed."My daddy's body has disappeared. I have no clue where it was taken, but I need to know where," said LaRhonda Pettit, 48. "I'm convinced his death was suspicious and I want the people responsible brought to justice."

The R&B great -- famous for his feverish dance moves and songs like "Papa's Got A Brand New Bag" and "It's A Man's Man's Man's World" -- died on Dec. 25, 2006 at age 73.


Brown, who had a 50-year career, is arguably one of this country's greatest singers. During the civil-rights movement, Brown recorded such hits as "Say it Loud (I'm Black and I'm Proud)" and "I Don't Want Nobody to Give Me Nothing (Open Up the Door and I'll Get it Myself)." In 1969, Look Magazine called Brown "the most important black man in America."

Full story

Maybe Brown is still alive?

Or maybe he can be seen hanging out with Elvis?

Via New York Post

The Last Tradition

No comments:

Post a Comment